To build homes and neighborhoods you love to live in
And it starts with a dedication to craftsmanship. Our team examines every single detail to ensure that your home is built with exceptional quality and care. We love what we do and we invite you to learn more about why.
HOW WE BUILD
- Starts with our Hercules Foundation; a brick crawl space foundation, backed by 8” block wall. All piers and dropped sills are set at a minimum 8ft span.
- 2×10 SYP main floor is built atop our Hercules Foundation
- ¾ Tongue and Grove Advantec Subfloor. We glue and ring shank nail our subfloors for the “Flat out Best” floor performance.
- 2×4 and 2×6 wall studs are spaced 16” on center.
- Second floor systems are engineered i-joists.
- Engineered Trusses support your roof.
- Wall and roof sheathing is engineered OSB
- 2×10 SYP door and window headers
- Power-driven ring shank nail fasteners are used in the framing process
- Quality house wrap on all exterior walls to make your home feel exceptionally comfortable in the warmer and colder months.
- Rhino synthetic roof paper
- Exterior Finishes include Cement Fiber Siding, Brick, Stone, and Composite Decking
- Porch Ceilings include Tongue and Groove Pine.
- YORK high-efficiency heating and cooling system.
- High-quality kitchen and bath cabinetry.
- High-quality engineered wood flooring.
- Quartz and Granite Countertops.